Daphne Skin - 27 June 09

Daphne skin is out.

I am very nervous and excited about this release. Making my very own skinline has always been a secret (well not so secret, considering my skin shopping addiction) dream of mine... I put a lot of effort and time into it, changed things 84984 times, cursed at my silly idea, written over an important .psd file I was working on (arrghhh), but at the end I am really proud of the result. Thanks to all the people who have helped me fixing all the little things here and there and have pointed out flaws I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Anyway, enough about me, let's talk about Daphne.

Daphne comes in 3 tones and 10 makeups.

*Fi-St* Daphne color chart mocha

*Fi-St* Daphne color chart cappuccino

*Fi-St* color chart latte




Each makeup includes 6 options:
-Black eyebrows
-Black eyebrows with black hairbase (-h at the end of the skin name)
-Brown eyebrows
-Brown eyebrows with brown hairbase (-h at the end of the skin name)
-Blonde eyebrows
-Blonde eyebrows with blonde hairbase (-h at the end of the skin name)

Fatpacks are also available. With the cost of slightly more than 3 makeup sets you get all 60 color variations (10 makeup sets).
The hairbase is a little different from the previous group gift.
Please, try the demos before any final purchase.

The demo contains a version of the shape for sale (the one used in the color chart pictures). The demo shape has big feet and big hands and it is not modifiable while the version for sale is mod/copy.

TP to Fishy Strawberry

<3!
Fae&JB (the one rambling in broken English was Fae, obviously :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment