Underground Club

You have probably noticed that lately the blog has been including not only updates about new releases but lookbook posts as well.
Abra, Estrella and Cattiva are the new guest bloggers and stylists who are putting together new looks to re-interpret Fishy Strawberry garments mixing and matching them with pieces from other designers.
I will do the same from time to time. I am no blogger or stylist, so take this experiment as a pure "divertissement". I have been playing with shadows in Kirstens Viewer and I must admit that most of the times the results are far from satisfying, but I love the feature, so bear with me!
Enough talking, this is just an introductory post. From now on, I will just shut up and let the pictures do the work.

<3,
Fae.

look6

look5

Skin: [*RG*] 08 Pale Skin -Trinity- /*rockstar
Hair: .ploom. Seffy II - Coffee
Dress: *Fishy Strawberry* Space Doll Dress - Black (Euphoria Exclusive)
Leggings: *Fishy Strawberry* Lace Cycling Pants - Black
Boots: *COCO*_Over-the-kneeBoots_(Black)
Bag: *YS&YS* Cala Saona Bag - Pyton (TDR)
Belt: [MANDALA] Mikoto Belt/Black(silver)
Necklace: (NS) Rock'n'Rolla Chain
Bracelets: :Fusion: belt chain bracelet
[MANDALA] Takara Bangle/ Argyll Black
Cigarette: DDD Digital dragon Ladies Petite Cigarettes Slims
Pose-Scene: GLITTERATI - Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment